Happy Hollow Sidewalk Project
The Project is complete.
Happy Hollow Sidewalk Project: Concept Rendering
Fiscal Year 2012 Capital Sidewalk Scoring Criteria
Right of Way Availability
- Will easements and right-of-way be needed to construct?
Anticipated Utility Relocations
- Are utilities in conflict (cost and time to relocate)?
- Is there sufficient shoulder or will walls, etc. be required to build?
Evidence of Pedestrian Activity
- Are pedestrian paths evident and is there a nearby pedestrian destination?
- Is the site on an arterial/collector street, local street or neighborhood street?
- Does this project complete a network?
- Projects scored must have approved City Council funding allocation.
Sidewalk Program Review of Scoring Criteria Presentation - September 2013
Hammond Drive Sidewalk Project
Construction of the Hammond Drive – Mitchell to Lake Forrest Sidewalk Project is underway. Motorists should expect various lane/road closures of the east bound lane of Hammond due to construction activities from Mitchell to Lake Forrest over the course of the next 10 weeks (during appropriate closure hours). Please head the warning signs posted at the intersection of Mt. Vernon at Hammond.
Mitchell to Lake Forrest Sidewalk Project Concept Drawings
Powers Ferry Road Sidewalk Project
The project will construct new sidewalk on the west side of Powers Ferry Road from Whitmere Court to Dudley Lane. Projected Summer 2014.
Mt. Paran Road
Construction on this sidewalk project will begin in April 2014.
The Project will construct new sidewalk and tie into existing sidewalk on the south side of Mt. Paran Road from Hemsley Dr to Roswell Road.