In addition to being a wonderful place to live and do business, the City of Sandy Springs, itself is also a great place to work for, offering a wide range of jobs and opportunities. The City’s Public-Private Partnership model of local government, allows for services to be provided by private companies. Public safety jobs within the police and fire department, along with a few other positions, are hired directly through the city.
You will find current open positions working directly for the City of Sandy Springs on this website.
For career information with companies that provide other city services, please visit their websites:
- Information Technology – Interdev
- Finance – Severn Trent
- Municipal Court and Recreation Parks – Jacobs Engineering
- OPEN OPPORTUNITY - Court Clerk - This position will be on site at the City of Sandy Springs (apply here)
- Public Works – URS Corporation
- Communications and Community Development – The Collaborative